Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mel C regrets her tattoos

London, Jan 4 - Former Spice girl Mel C has revealed she regrets indulging in her love of body art in her youth because her tattoo collection helps fans recognise her when she’s trying to be away from everyone.
The singer has numerous images inked all over her body including a large black cross on her left arm and a linked chain on her right and she admits her 11 tattoos often cause her problems, reports starpulse.com.
‘I do regret a bit having them done (sic). Especially when I’m on the beach. Or when I’m hoping to go incognito and I can’t take my coat off in the sweltering heat because everyone will know it’s me when they spot them,’ she said.
Mel C also found her tattoos a major botheration as she landed a role in a West End musical because she has to use heavy make-up to disguise them every time she steps on stage.
‘I have to cover them up every night on stage with camouflage cream: it takes forever. But they would look a bit out of place, wouldn’t they?’ she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment